Thursday, September 6, 2012

5 Ways to Decorate Pumpkins Without Carving Them





My son isn't old enough to carve pumpkins yet.  So it got me thinking about decorating them without having to carve them.  There were a lot of different ideas that I found online.  Above are pictures of my top 5 favorites.

 I love glittery, shimmery things, so naturally they made the list.  Plus my decorations this year include cat and bat images.  I have been working on some graphics for my upcoming Halloween collection that I will share with all of you soon, hopefully next week.


 How to Make the No Carve Pumpkins above:

1. Shimmering Pumpkins via Martha Stewart- click here
2. Glittery Pumpkins via Martha Stewart - click here
3. Cat Pumpkins via AllYou - click here
4. Bat Pumpkins via Disney Family Fun - click here
5. Witch Silhouette Pumpkins via Martha Stewart - click here

No comments: