Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Theme Parks Pictures

I am starting on a few new projects. I'm looking into more interior design ideas, crafting ideas for my toddler, and taking more pictures. I have been feeling the creative bug lately, and I must get to work!

I've always loved photography. I took a class at a community college right out of high school. It was the best class ever! I loved it so much and got to develop my own pictures and everything! I really wish I would have taken more.

It's been a while since that class, but I still love taking pictures and have had nice Nikon cameras since. I got stuck on Nikon and haven't ever changed. :)

I just posted my first couple of pictures I took at the Orlando theme parks up on Etsy. Yikes! I'm totally new to Etsy- just learned about it a few days ago actually.

I don't know how it's going to go, but here are the pictures I put up so far:






I hope to not only put up more pictures, but also work on other projects as well. It's time to start being creative!

No comments: