Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mirror, mirror

Yesterday I posted a few pics of rooms with yellow accents in them. In the first picture there was a mirrored table in the dining room that led me on a quest to find more mirrored pieces that are affordable.

Here are a few options below that I found and like:

  1. This looks just like the mirrored table in the pic that inspired me:

It does look like the one in the dining room is longer than this one. I'm sure this is a more affordable option however, and it still looks high quality. It's from JCPenney's website.


2. I had to list Pottery Barn's mirrored furniture with it's simple and clean lines. It doesn't look like there are handles on the drawers at first glance, but they are just very slender and blend in with the silver outlines.


I think this room is an interesting take on the mirrored furniture trend, as it tries to blend casual with dressy. These Park Mirrored side tables are the most expensive on the list, but surprisingly affordable compared to many of the other mirrored furniture collections out there.


3. Next up is the Hayworth collection from Pier 1.

I have a vanity table that I bought a few years back from JCPenney that looks similar to the Hayworth table, but it's drawer is a bit bigger and there are a few differences. I did buy this tri-fold mirror from Pier 1 however, because I thought it was a better option than the others I had seen.

I also own this jewelry armoire from the Hayworth collection and love it.



4. The last option doesn't have quite the quality of the others. It is a cheaper option however. This collection is from Target. There are nice looking options for your home at, Target but these fall a little short. They are not bad, just not great either. They could be a cute option for a teenage girl's room.

No comments: