Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Decorating for Fall

Simple ideas and updates can be used to decorate your home for the fall.

1.  I love the mantel in the first picture... talk about perfection.  I would love mine to look just like that!  I fell in love with this picture since the minute I saw it.  The garland is amazing.  Just adding it could make your home more fall worthy.  I found it here at Centsational Girl's website.

2.  Who doesn't have a few extra hurricane glasses sitting around?  I know I do.  They are a super easy way to add a little decoration during any time of the year.  Found on Elle Interiors site.

3.  The last picture is from Martha Stewart's website.  It's simple, yet elegant.  Anyone could make a similar table setting in their home which is why it's so great.  

No comments: