Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Homemade Halloween Oreos

Here are some homemade Oreos I found on a wonderful baking site, called Bakerella, that I like to check in on from time to time.   There are so many fun and creative ideas on the site.  You should go there just to check out the super cute cake pops.

These oreos look better than store bought ones.  And I'm sure they would be- they're homemade!  If only I had more time.... Sigh...  I hope to try and make these one day.  But what's even better than homemade oreos?  

Homemade CAT oreos!  I love this idea and it's what made me really want to share them with you.  If you make your own oreos, you could use any shape you'd like, as long as you have the cookie cutter for it.

If you follow the instructions, the cookies will be crunchy, similar to the store bought ones.  However, you can bake them for a little less time to make them a bit softer.  To get the instructions, click here to go to Bakerella's site.

No comments: