Friday, January 6, 2012

new home

I took 2 years of drafting in high school and started my degree in college in architecture with a minor in interior design. Without getting into all the details, I will just say I had an experience that discouraged me from finishing that degree.

I wound up wondering aimlessly for a few years until I finished in journalism. Still wish I would've stuck with architecture.

But maybe things are the way they are really supposed to be?

I have a young son and love being home with him anyway. Our family just recently moved into our first house. I am seeing first hand all the work and dedication that goes into making a house a home.

I am loving it, but excited of course to see all of the finished results. I have a million projects to finish, but I'm pretty proud of the ones I've already done.

I love interior design and having a house now makes me totally hooked on new and creative ways to make my house beautiful. I would love to share ideas with anyone who also has interest.

No comments: