Monday, August 6, 2012

A Day of Fun in the Sun and Making a Sandman



I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!  I sure did.  My mom, sister, Tyler and I all went to Ana Maria Island to have a fun day at the beach.  It was much needed too!

My mom and sister said we should make a sandman since it's going to be my mom's first winter without snow.  I don't think she will mind.  We tried to get Tyler's picture with the sandman- possibly for some Christmas cards this year.  He wasn't into pictures today though,  for some reason.  He typically lets us take a few.  There are some funny ones, but not really any that are Christmas card worthy.  Oh well, we had fun!

 It was Tyler's second time at the beach and he wanted to go in the water a lot this time.  The first time we went, he was more into digging in the sand with his new shovel.   Today the waves were pretty small (which is usually the case on the gulf side of Florida), so whenever one would splash into Tyler, he would start laughing.  It was sooooooo cute!  I wish I would've gotten it on tape!

So this is why my post is late for today.  I am going to share more crafting ideas again this week, starting tomorrow.

No comments: