Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Party Details: Sock Monkey Birthday Party


door sign
cupcake toppers
food signs
thank you tags
birthday boy opening presents

As promised, here are the pictures of the items I created for the sock monkey birthday party my friend, Gina, had for her little boy.  I created a door sign, cupcake toppers, food signs, and thank you favor tags.  Then the last picture is of the handsome birthday boy, Ben, with his sock monkey shirt on... so cute!  His mom, Gina is the one with the blue shirt on.  We used to work together and she was always one of the nicest people there.  I'm so glad we became friends are keeping in touch still.  She's 38 weeks along with her second baby.  Boy is she going to have her hands very full soon!

*Oops!  I forgot to take a picture of the real party favor bags, so above is a picture of them without the boxes we put them on at the party. *   If I started the project sooner, I would've loved to have made a happy birthday banner for her as well.  And maybe invitations and thank you cards would also be good to have a completed package?  

Well, the party was a lot of fun. My son, Tyler and I loved going!  Tyler had such a great time.  This was his first party where he was able to interact more.  He's getting so big! I think Tyler will want me to make decorations for many more parties.  :) He and Ben are pretty close in age so that was fun to see them interact and play together.

Thanks Gina for inviting us!  We had such a wonderful time!     




No comments: