Thursday, August 30, 2012

Craft: Cute Halloween Candle Holders and Vase

I know it's Labor Day weekend this weekend, but I thought I'd kick off Halloween decorations a week early since I have a lot of cute ideas to show you.  So here's the first super easy craft idea I found online.

Save up your tomato sauce cans! These super cute Halloween table decorations are made by using the 8 oz. cans.  The vase uses a 28 oz Can of Whole or Pureed Tomatoes.

They're so easy and cheap to make.  Spread these out on your party table for some added style.  I found them on a new site I found called LivingLocurto.com created by blog owner Amy Locurto.  You must go there and see more of the amazing ideas she has on her site!  

To get the instructions and free printables shown above, click here.



My Zimbio
Top Stories

No comments: