Tuesday, August 21, 2012

September Calendar- Free Printable


Yesterday, I announced the addition of my facebook page that you can "like" for new posts, freebies, etc.  So today I decided I would kick off the new addition by giving away a free printable calendar file.  It's the size of your standard printer paper - 8 1/2 x 11.  You can print it on whatever paper you choose, but cardstock would be ideal.

I've mentioned my need to organize my office, and I don't even have a calendar.  So I am making a set for myself, and I thought I would share them with all of you.  This first one is nice and simple, as September is coming up fast.  I may try to get more creative in the future with the design.  I plan to share more of these if they are popular and you guys like them. 

You should be able to download your calendar in 3 easy steps:
1. click the link below
2. click open with preview
3. hit the print button

No comments: