Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3 Party Debuts

Today is a party debut day!  Here are the parties I've been working on:



I made the airplane party for my little guy's second birthday. He already loves planes! He points to them in the sky every time they pass and then will wave bye bye to them. It's too cute. He's also got two airplane toys that he likes to make "fly."

  


 I have the invitations up in my Etsy shop now.  The invitations are printable so you will be able to print as many as you want.  They are formatted 2 5x7 invites on a page. For the watermelon invitations, you can pick one color or you can have a combination that includes one of each color.

The parties will shortly include:
  • Personalized Invitations
  • 2.25" Cupcake Toppers
  • Happy Birthday Banners
  • 2.25" Favor Tags
  • Food Signs
  • Personalized Welcome Sign 
  • Cupcake Wrappers
  • Thank You Cards

No comments: