Monday, November 26, 2012

Gingerbread Cardinal Cookies


How was everyone's Thanksgiving?  I had a nice and relaxing week- much needed I may add.  However, it's really good to be back to blogging, as I miss creating, finding, and sharing ideas with you.

I personally LOVE this time of year!  I get into the holiday spirit and think it's so wonderful!  My 2 favorite animals used for decorations are deer and cardinals.  Maybe it's because of my Midwest upbringing and it reminds me of home growing up?

Whatever the reason, I just love them.  So when I saw this cardinal gingerbread cookie from Sweetopia's site, I knew instantly I had to get the recipe and share it.  They look amazing and I've got to try out my own batch this season.

Click here to get the instructions for these wonderful Christmas cookies.

No comments: