Monday, November 12, 2012

Ideas For Boys Rooms

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time finding kids rooms that I really like.  You see such amazing pictures of nurseries all over the internet, but not as many big kids rooms, especially for little boys.

Below are some rooms/ideas I found on HGTV that I liked:


I love the world traveler feel to this boys room.  The map wallpaper is a good idea for an accent wall, and I love the mirrors that look like port holes. 


This one is very clean and simple looking.  I like the light stripes on the walls and the elephant statue adds a fun touch. Also did you notice the tree bookcase on the right wall?


I love the blue and white color combo. The drawers and bookshelves around the beds are great for storage.  But what's not to love when your little boy has an awesome play area underneath his bed?



The outside is painted in a bold red.


The inside has storage and toys galore.  What a fun idea for a boys room or kids play area.  There weren't any pictures showing the room that I could share but I thought these were too fun not to share by themselves.



And last of all, here are bookcases that have the back painted.  I'm sure you've seen this before, but I liked the color combo in this one.


No comments: