Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beautiful Weddings

I love looking at any type of decorating. Whether it is party planning, wedding planning or interior decorating. Looking at the pictures just brighten my day and give me inspiration for my projects.

Today I thought I would share a few beautiful weddings I found from local planners in the Tampa Bay area (where I currently live). I hope you enjoy them and they give you inspiration as well.

The first 2 pictures below are from Table 6 Productions in St. Petersburg, Florida. This first one has a beautiful setting with the cabanas and candlelight in the background. I love mood lighting for formal events and both of these first 2 pictures exemplify it well.I wouldn't have picked purple and pink for my own wedding, but I think the picture below is done well. I like the subtleness as if the light purple almost softens into the pink flowers on the table.

These next 2 are from Diamond Affair Weddings in Tampa. As you might imagine, beach weddings are quite common in Florida. It is a beautiful background for such a beautiful day. This first picture caught my eye though because of the deep purple flowers that line the isle. It seems like a fresh color choice for a beach wedding.
What can I say about this last one? It's very classic, simple, and elegant. I absolutely LOVE the vases with the beautiful flowers. This is one of my favorites of all time for a table arrangement. The green napkins give a subtle pop of color that blends with the flowers and greenery in the setting.

No comments: