Monday, July 30, 2012

Organization: Get Your Crafting Supplies In Order

simple storage solution

cupcake wrappers storage

very organized

closet full of crafts with a fun filing cabinet

scrap booking storage

plastic bag holders from Ikea

cute craft room, I really like this one's color scheme

Since I've been working on a new project today, I thought I'd just share some organizing ideas for your crafts.  Who couldn't use a few more ideas?  I found these photos on Pinterest pinned by OrganizingMadeFun Becky.  She has some really great ideas for all around the house.  You should check them out by clicking here.

Today on my agenda, I've been making some decorations for my first party!   They are for my friend's son's first birthday.  They are turning out cute!  I hope she will like them as well.  I will post a little preview later in the week. 

No comments: