Sunday, July 8, 2012

Striped Walls Worth the Time

When they are done right, striped walls can bring a refreshing, elegant, or fun look to your home. Here are a few favorites I found while searching online, plus if you want tips on how to paint striped walls for your own home, click here.

Painting stripes can be time consuming but well worth it (as I think is shown in the pictures below!). It wouldn't be as bad either if you just paint an accent wall.

Love this elegant and soothing bedroom. Found on Young House Love.
This living room area is amazing! The added silver stripes really make it unique and beautiful! From Jonthan Klunk.
I thought this was a cute example of stripes in the bathroom. Like that it's just a touch of it plus the black and white pictures add to the look. I saw this pinned on pinterest, not sure who originally posted it.
Super cute, bright and crisp design for a baby boy's room. Found on Decor Pad, who sites their source from Shelter Interior Design.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did. Have a good Monday!

No comments: