Monday, July 16, 2012

Classy Mickey Mouse Parties

Ok, so I am not satisfied with my Mickey Mouse invitations by any means. I just get so excited when I start a new project that I can't help but share what I've done. I should probably hold my excitement until I get where I want to be. I have much more to learn. I am excited about my new projects though and will be sharing more soon. Next time they are going to be better!

Anyway, today I did want to share some classy Mickey Mouse parties I found online. Using character themes for parties can look a little cheesy sometimes. But these are really cute! They are the sort of parties I would envision.

I found this on the blog A Blissful Nest and it was originally posted on Julie Marie Portraits blog.

The invitations were cute too:


To see more party details click here.


Above is another Mickey Mouse party done in classic black and white colors. Very nice. I think the backdrop would also be nice done in red (with the Mickey Mouse ears in black still). To see more of the details click here.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday! It's raining here.

No comments: