Sunday, July 29, 2012

HGTV Design Star: Blue and Gray Living Room in the Mansion


before picture

Beautiful living room

Did you watch this season's HGTV design star?  I only caught two episodes.  The living room above was in one of the episodes I watched.  If you're not familiar with Design Star, it's the living room in the mansion where the contestants stayed. They partnered up to decorate the rooms in the house for the first episode. 

Danielle and her partner for this project, Luca, created this blue and gray combo.  Blue, being my favorite color, made me love this living room. I think the colors are beautiful and then it was appropriate how the furniture stayed all neutral.  My living room has a neutral color on the walls.  Not sure I would be so daring to do this in there, but I loved seeing this room.

No comments: