Monday, July 23, 2012

Cute and Delicious Idea: Push Up Pops

I saw this post late last night as I was trying to get some blog reading in while my little guy was sleeping.  I don't always have a lot of free time right now with a 16 month old running around.  I'm not sure where I first saw these, but they are on the site Pizzazzerie.

But this picture made me crave desserts.  I wished I could take them right off my computer screen immediately and eat them!  They look so cute too- what a great idea to make dessert look dressed up for the party table.

Then I saw these desserts are included in a book called Push-up Pops, which has many different recipes in it.  This is such a cute gift idea for a hostess gift or for anyone who loves to bake.  I am wanting a copy right now to make these cute desserts.

No comments: